Back in 2017, the first generation of RunCam Split camera was considered a true game-changer product on the FPV market. Now, they are planning to release two new FPV cameras based on the same concept, but with a much smaller size. While the RunCam Split 3 Micro measures 19 x 19mm, the RunCam Split 3 Nano only 14 x 14mm. The Nano is not just smaller, but also 3 grams lighter than the Micro.
Just like the Foxeer MIX 2, the Split 3 Nano and Micro cameras are capable to record FULL HD videos with 60 frames per second. Thanks to the DVR’s built-in microphone, are capable to record videos with audio. RunCam claims that their new Split 3 cameras features Power-off protection, which means that unfinished records will be still usable. According to the specs, AV-out latency is around 40 milliseconds.
RunCam Split 3 NanoMicro features & specs
- Modular “Split” design (separate lens and DVR module);
- FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°;
- Up to 1080@60fps video recording;
- 2MP photo resolution;
- Power-off protection for video files;
- Low latency TV-OUT (40ms);
- NTSC (720*480) / PAL (720*576) TV video standards;
- Real-time video and audio output;
- Built-in microphone on DVR module;
- Replaceable lens;
- Manual focus supported;
- Standard mounting bracket;
- Wide range on input voltage (5-20V).
- Lens module and DVR board;
- 19 to 28 bracket (Split 3 Micro);
- 14 to 19 bracket (Split 3 Nano);
- Plastic cover;
- 3Pin 1.25 JST silicone cable;
- Pack of M2 screws;
- User manual.